EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUACTION
AGES 13 MONTHS - PRE-K
Summit Early Learning Center provides...
The elementary school environment focuses on student development through age-appropriate instruction and activities.
We encourage our students to develop a lifelong love for one another, for learning, and for Christ.
Elementary school students:
- Develop the whole self: spirit, mind, and body
- Receive a strong foundation of biblical knowledge and academic skills
- Enjoy hands-on learning that inspires creativity, imagination, and invention
- Take weekly classes in music, art, physical education, Spanish language, library, and computers
- Thrive in a loving, caring environment that encourages them to take exploratory risks
- Are each supported in their unique learning styles, as students are designed with special gifts and talents
- Define and develop their Christ-like character
- Learn leadership skills and participate in community service projects
Intermediate school builds upon the spiritual and academic foundations laid in elementary school by encouraging students to strengthen their relationships and develop their unique gifts and talents.
Through a challenging, exploratory environment, we teach students to strive for excellence while chasing their personal potentials.
Middle school students:
- Flourish in an atmosphere of leadership, mentoring, and character development through active participation in organizations and extracurricular programs
- Advance their understanding of personal discipline, respect, and integrity
- Immerse themselves in our fine arts and athletics programs
- Embrace community service projects
- Expand their biblical worldview
- Prepare for the transition to high school by acquiring organizational and decision-making skills, as well as maturing into a confident independence
High school prepares students for success in college, career, and family.
Our academic plan is a rigorous learning environment that builds Christian character and fosters critical thinking, personal responsibility, and integrity.
High school students:
- Digest a comprehensive, enriching education through Advanced Placement and concurrent Tulsa Community College and Tulsa Technology Center courses
- Engage in the learning process through integrated classroom technology
- Learn to think independently and critically
- Speak Spanish
- Continue to develop their unique interests in fine arts, athletics, and student organizations
- Receive financial literacy instruction based on biblical principles
- Collaborate with an academic advisor to navigate the college admissions process, if that’s to be their path
- Become impassioned people and lifelong learners