HIGH SCHOOL • GRADES 9-12
High school prepares students for success in college, career, and family.
Our academic plan is a rigorous learning environment that builds Christian character and fosters critical thinking, personal responsibility, and integrity.
High school students:
- Digest a comprehensive, enriching education through Advanced Placement and concurrent Tulsa Community College and Tulsa Technology Center courses
- Engage in the learning process through integrated classroom technology
- Learn to think independently and critically
- Speak Spanish
- Continue to develop their unique interests in fine arts, athletics, and student organizations
- Receive financial literacy instruction based on biblical principles
- Collaborate with an academic advisor to navigate the college admissions process, if that’s to be their path
- Become impassioned people and lifelong learners