INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL • GRADES 5-8
Intermediate school builds upon the spiritual and academic foundations laid in elementary school by encouraging students to strengthen their relationships and develop their unique gifts and talents.
Through a challenging, exploratory environment, we teach students to strive for excellence while chasing their personal potentials.
Middle school students:
- Flourish in an atmosphere of leadership, mentoring, and character development through active participation in organizations and extracurricular programs
- Advance their understanding of personal discipline, respect, and integrity
- Immerse themselves in our fine arts and athletics programs
- Embrace community service projects
- Expand their biblical worldview
- Prepare for the transition to high school by acquiring organizational and decision-making skills, as well as maturing into a confident independence