ELEMENTARY SCHOOL • GRADES K-4
The elementary school environment focuses on student development through age-appropriate instruction and activities.
We encourage our students to develop a lifelong love for one another, for learning, and for Christ.
Elementary school students:
- Develop the whole self: spirit, mind, and body
- Receive a strong foundation of biblical knowledge and academic skills
- Enjoy hands-on learning that inspires creativity, imagination, and invention
- Take weekly classes in music, art, physical education, Spanish language, library, and computers
- Thrive in a loving, caring environment that encourages them to take exploratory risks
- Are each supported in their unique learning styles, as students are designed with special gifts and talents
- Define and develop their Christ-like character
- Learn leadership skills and participate in community service projects