Employment at Summit
Thank you for your interest in Summit Christian Academy! We post our current employment opportunities on this page. To apply, click on the appropriate link below. Send your employment or application questions to Christie Fritch in our superintendent's office - email@example.com.
Summit Christian Academy works to provide a safe and clean educational environment for preschool through twelfth-grade students. Summit is a non-profit ministry of The Assembly of God Church in Broken Arrow, OK. As such, our employees are expected to live up to high ethical standards, defined by Biblical values, and serve as role models for the students within our care.
Current Employment Opportunities
EARLY LEARNING CENTER
- Assistant Teacher – Part-time, M-F, 12:30pm-6:00pm
- Lead Teacher – Full-time, M-F, 7:00am-6:00pm
- Facilities Team Member – Full-time, M-F, 3:45pm-11:45pm
SUMMIT K-12 SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
- Current openings for elementary and secondary substitute teachers
- Part-Time field trip and athletic event driver
- Kitchen Assistant / Cook – Full-time, 5:30am – 2:00pm
- Substitute kitchen assistant, as needed